Sunday, June 2, 2013

Siomai was use to show love

"Ask everyone to have a list of popular food business and I promise you siomai will not be out of their mind."


siomai franchise philippines
" Siomai love for you and hope you love me too." - epic romantic lines
    The main reason why this food is very well known it is because it is delicious, affordable and very convenient to eat anywhere you are. I can eat 8 to 10 pieces of this and will smile for the whole afternoon until the sun sets lol! It satisfies the masses that need a fast way to eat while they are rushing about going to schools, offices, or just wondering for something to ease the stomach demands. Some construction workers tend to have a packed rice and just look for siomai, toyo and calamansi and they are already fulfiiled with happiness. The most delicious delicacy type I tasted was in Ongpin in China town, where it is freshly prepared before they steam it and they don't put stock on refrigerators as this may ruin the flavor as said by the Chinese chef. Well, it is really tasty and different from the one I have tried but I just think it is more expensive since that place was a highly renowned restaurant let's just call it "Hap Chan." I love you siomai forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment