Friday, May 17, 2013

My Siomai Franchise

more info at www.1foodcart.weebly.com photo as_zpsabe62343.jpg


Hi! I'm Paula a business management graduate at University of Santo Tomas and I just want to share my experience in putting up my first siomai franchise business. Since I was a child until now, my parents always teach me to build my own income generating system to make a living and that is business. I always save a specific amount in my everyday allowance for school and other neccesities 
that is why I have the money to buy a franchise. Siomai was my favorite choice since I eat siomai every week in my college schooling since it is very accesible anf affordable in my part. One time I was eating this at the park, something came in my senses that I would like to try to do this business since I like it very much. 

So much talk, I went to the interenet shop to search for a franchise starter business for newbies like me. I search in the magnificent google site and there was this 2 in 1 siomai cart franchise that caught my eye And so I texted the company to have a free orientation and told them that I am interested. Everything was discuss regarding operation and how to start my newly franchise business. So happy in my idea! thanking my parents for the undying support and encouragement to make and build an asset in preparation for a competitive living and future expansion.


No comments:

Post a Comment