Thursday, May 9, 2013

Siomai Kid Story

" Since I was a kid siomai has been my favorite snack after school and now after my work."

source: siomai franchise

   I remember the days when me and my after school and other activities we do, we always look for a good spot to eat. My friend Mikaela's choice of food is rice meal with toppings plus she cannot eat without a soft drink beside her and it's funny because I never really saw her drink water ever! Mean while, my batch mate Romano just unzipped his bag where he get his prepared snack or meal by her mama, that is what he calls her mom even though he is 20 yrs old giggles.. Anyway he will just be surprise if he likes the food or not but mostly his packed lunch is delicious and he shares it to us. 

   I personally go out everyday to look and buy food to stop my belly from crumbling and my personal choice is siomai. I like its soft texture and an additional plus of a squeezed calamansi to each piece i eat. I seldom order rice to combine in my peaceful lunch, I want to cut off some weight so I continuously eat small frequent meals each and everyday Monday to Sunday. 

    I want to franchise one day of this siomai as we all see it is a good business right? It is all over manila and also in big provinces in Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and it is not bad to try and make a fortune with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment