Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eating Siomai franchise in Manila


I have travel to Manila and saw the big picture of filipino  and asian culture, one of the hottest I have seen is the siomai which is a franchise business they put up on food carts. I also took the advantage of riding the Mrt and Lrt here as a traveler and there are still there the street food I am telling you about " the siomai." With my curiousity, me and my friend Stella tasted this asian delicacy.. It was served with soy sauce with chilli paste and a piece of a small lemon. I honestly enjoyed eating it poking each piece with the toothpick!

My friend Stella ate two service orders and that was total of 8 pieces of wrap chunky meat siomai, gulaman refreshes us in this very hot weather in Manila I hope I can still visit the beautiful places here. I noticed that franchised food business are very popular here, until my next story!

No comments:

Post a Comment