Saturday, June 8, 2013

Give time to work for yourself through siomai franchise

     
   Working for someone is really cool for you satisfy his needs by selling your time lol! Kidding aside, I was a corporate slave then at Makati Philippines and my siomai franchise business idea started while I was walking dead 3 years ago tired in and out. I began to dream and wish that I have my own business like my boss and create a small system that I own. Step by step one at a time, I studied how this franchise system works and according to experience it is not the system you should rely to for success but yourself. Just like when you are applying for a job, you will still need to undergo training and sometimes it is associated with seminars to make you competitive for work but under your boss. Self study or self experience is need to master any business but in my case, I choose franchising a siomai stand because people in my place are looking for this type of snack and no one ever thought to put up one. I was the first to successfully locate a siomai cart in our province and I am really happy about the results.

my siomai franchise cart 2in1 type

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post...
    When its come in your mind to buying a franchise as a business, you have to consider various factor to select best franchise. The profit you get from a franchise business is based on the ability to choose the best franchise, considering those basic factors you will be able to sort things out and watch your cheap franchise business grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business Franchise Looking vendors as franchise for data Entry, form filling, Software Development & call center projects. 100% Payment guarantee on stamp paper,
    PC required 1-50, earn 10k to 5 Laces P.M.

    If you have any query about data entry or want to outsource your data entry projects,

    Contact us : - +91 8009 777 666
    Visit Website : - http://www.josoftech.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number on 1-(989-394-3740)
    Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW Pedro Jerome GRANTED ME A BUSINESS LOAN!!!
    Hello everyone, I am Arnnette Speak from the USA and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Pedro Jerome for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, i was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organizations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, i was introduced by a friend named Esther to Pedro Jerome LOAN FIRM and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Esther said, i was also granted a loan of $387,000.00 USD; So my advice to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Pedro Jerome LOAN FIRM. Besides, he doesn't know that I am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company who truly gives out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {pedroloanss@gmail.com / whatsapp text: +1 863 231 0632 }

    ReplyDelete