Friday, June 21, 2013

Mang Ariel's siomai franchise

 source: franchise philippines 

  Back in the 60's I have known a story of a man named "Mang Ariel" I met him at his office in Ortigas when I was still working at that same place.While I was waiting for him at his office, his secretary gave me a cup of brewed coffee and a biscuit to be entertained while I wait for his presence. I saw his achievements hanging from every corner of the office wall some of these were "best assistant manager" certificate and  many trophies separated in one cabinet. Since my eyes is exploring for new things, I can't help but notice that one picture on his table that looks very old and it was about a life he had then. They wear rugged clothes eating root crop inside a bamboo made house and I think it was a his family picture. He came from a very poor ancestors which I learn while taking a glimpse in that old picture. And now at last, he came and we shook hands with a warm greeting "Good morning Sir Ariel" "Good morning too, he replied." He gave me seat and I gave the siomai products that he ordered. After talking to him for 30 minutes, I was amazed by his story that he was once a cook, a liason officer, became a driver and many to mention but to make it short, he is very industrious. He owns several siomai franchise business in his town and he runs his own company of being the ceo event manager.

siomai franchising in Philippines


   I was happy talking to these kind of persons and I really take the chance to know how they were then and became today. It inspires me to learn more than what I know today to make new things imagining the bright future and make some good steps in everyday that I do to achieve that preview in my mind. I never thought making money out of siomai and he just did!

No comments:

Post a Comment